Pricing and Payment
Our ballet classes are payable termly via Direct Debit (GoCardless)
We have ballet pianists and ballet assistants for all our classes up to Primary (Year 1).
||Ballet 45 mins||£12.20|
|Ballet 1 hour||£15.00|
|Ballet 1.5 hours||£18.00|
|Clapham (Bolingbroke)||Ballet Star 2 1/2yr – 4 1/2 years (30 mins) with Pianist/ Assistant||£7.80|
|Ballet (45 mins) with Pianist/Assistant||£11.80|
|Contemporary/Modern Dance (45 mins)||£10.00|
|Woking (Prime Acrobatics)||Ballet 2-3 yrs & 3-4 yrs 30 mins||£6.50|
|Ballet 45 mins||£8.00|
- Once enrolled, we will e-mail you a Direct Debit GoCardless Mandate Form
- Once your mandate form has been submitted you will receive an invoice for the Terms Fees, stating your scheduled direct debit payment date.
- Fees are invoiced on a termly basis (please multiply the class fee listed above by the number of classes in the term).
- IMPORTANT: YOUR CHILD IS AUTOMATICALLY ENROLLED FOR THE FOLLOWING TERM; IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH HALF A TERM’S NOTICE. If you don’t notify us GoCardless will debit your account and you you will be charged a term’s fees. Vacani charges £20 administration/bank charge to process refunds.
- FEES ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW ANNUALLY in response to the rise in fixed costs.
- Miss Angelina will consider scholarships for committed pupils who may wish to attend a second/third class per week.
IT IS A CONDITION OF REGISTRATION THAT A STUDENT GIVES
HALF A TERM’S NOTICE (AT HALF TERM HOLIDAYS) IN WRITING, OR FEES IN LIEU OF SUCH NOTICE.