Pricing and Payment
Our ballet classes are payable termly and include the cost of the hall/teachers/assistant and a pianist.
Autumn Term: 13 classes
Spring Term: 10 classes
Summer Term: 11 classes
|Clapham||Ballet 45 mins||£11.00|
|STREET DANCE 45 mins||£7.50|
|STREET DANCE 1 hour||£8.20|
|Colliers Wood||Babies Ballet 30 mins||£5.50|
|ALL WITH PIANIST||Ballet 45 mins||£11.00|
Vacani Associates Scheme
The Associate Scheme is by invitation only:
|Autumn Term 13 weeks||£321.75|
|Spring Term 10 weeks||£247.50|
|Summer Term 11 weeks||£272.25|
This is equivalent to £8.25per class (based on 3 compulsory classes)
An optional 4th class addition to the 3 compulsory classes ie free ie. Street Dance.
- We e-mail invoices and newsletters to all students before the start of each term.
We ask that fees are paid before the 1st class of each term.
- Fees are payable termly (please multiply the class fee listed above by the number of classes in the term).
- Vacani charges a surcharge of £20 if fee payment is not received within 21 days after the first day of term. This late payment fee covers the time spent on administration / postage / book keeping.
- FEES ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW ANNUALLY in response to the rise in fixed costs.
- Reduction of 10% if a pupil attends 3 or more classes per week.
- Miss Angelina will consider scholarships for committed pupils who may wish to attend a second/third class per week.
IT IS A CONDITION OF REGISTRATION THAT A STUDENT GIVES
HALF A TERM’S NOTICE IN WRITING, OR FEES IN LIEU OF SUCH NOTICE.